We have had a plethora of amazing guests on our podcast in the past two years. In celebration of that, we went through your favorite episodes to create a list of the top fourteen travel tips for all Christian travelers. This fun collage of episodes will hopefully get you thinking about the calling God puts on all of our lives to travel AND inspire you as you prepare for the adventures to come.
This episode is broken down into three different parts. Feel free to jump around as you see fit, and if you want to learn more about any particular episode, they are linked below. Thanks for two years of supporting our podcast!
Christian Travel - Why Is Travel Important
- 2:23 - CTN 1: Introduction to Christian Travelers' Network
- 4:13 - CTN 4: What is Christian Travel With Peter Grier
- 6:25 - CTN 3: Why God Calls Us To Travel
- 8:07 - CTN 7: History of Christianity Impacts Travel
What Does Christian Travel Look Like
- 11:08 - CTN 96: Ethical Evangelism with Justin James
- 15:05 - CTN 101: What Holy Sites & Cities Are Associated With Christianity with Susan & Rick McCarthy
- 17:04 - CTN 22: Sacred Sites with Cate Michelle
- 19:46 - CTN 42: Host Families with Della Brown
General Travel Tips & Advice
- 21:49 - CTN 11: How To Budget For Your Travels
- 23:57 - CTN 16: Living with A Family Abroad with Susan McCarthy
- 25:33 - Microadventures During Covid-19 With Peter Grier
- 27:10 - CTN 5: Josie Weisenberger & Finding Purpose in Travels
- 28:48 - CTN 41: Health & Wellness While Traveling with Christie Bowden
- 31:07 - CTN 90: Event Planning with Mary Snyder
Next week we will be announcing our Christian Travel Planner winner! In the meantime, if you want to learn more about Christian Travel or consider booking your trip or retreat with us, please go to www.christiantravelers.net!
Thanks for listening and until next time - safe travels & God Bless!